2017/09/22

Perhaps my next 'Home'


But Kelana Jaya will always be my main home #ilovekelanajaya #morethancourts

here attached is me in baju kurung prep because it's Friday #ayusikit #sebenarnyaselekeh
Can you believe that it was my first time in court? I've once gone to Istana Kehakiman in Putrajaya but only to take photos hahaha #priority. But before I'll get amazed by the majestic higher court, I thought that I would go to Kompleks Mahkamah Kuala Lumpur first.

We reached there early so the whole building was quiet except for few times when my laughter echoed throughout the hallway #tryingtowakethejudgesup. Anyway, we were there for the UPNM, Zulfarhan Osman's case. It was still ongoing at the Magistrate level.

Before the judge came in which needed me to put down my phone

We entered in and the courtroom was a full house. I just love the vibes I felt through the submission and judge's replies. Btw, the magistrate is so young, sweet and so much sassiness. She should be a part-time model!  #girlcrush Anyway, the tension between both parties was SO real. It was nerve-wracking and syukur Alhamdulillah there was no scene of pulling each other's tudung or punching each other's face. The proceeding went for only less than fifteen minutes and the magistrate approved for the case to be transferred to a higher level in the high court. 


We plan to attend the next proceeding. Hopefully, we are free then insyaAllah. 

Now comes the real question, 
Should I practise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...