2017/09/12

First Day of The 3rd Semester


Oh em gee. It's 0206 a.m in the morning and I just had my second day of second-year life (do I actually live? hahaha) in law school #howcrazy #ithinkigrowsomewrinkles. Time surely flies in a blink of an eye when I unproductively spent my two months holiday with KDramas, scrolling my Instagram feed, hanging out with friends and .... sleeping most of the time. Sometimes I wonder whether I'm actually a polar bear in disguise or... hmm nvm. I'm not white anyway. 

The first day went so well, Alhamdulillah. During the morning, I got so nervous. Suddenly the systems in my body went crazy. One time I wanted to puke, then I rushed to pee and later I found myself doing star jump to ease the active butterflies in my tummy hill. 

(COP= Community Outreach Programme)



I arrived faculty, did some cut & paste for the COP board, changed my t-shirt to COP 's new t-shirt (yes fam, we have a new design!), went to Dean's briefing, attended an introductory session for the first year's orientation, conducted a booth session, had a quick meeting with Prof (who is also now a Datin #sohappyforher! ) Bani and a short meeting with the cop high-com until 7pm, then went back to hostel. FUHHH. It was indeed a tiring day but everything went smoothly that there's nothing to complain of #blessed

What a productive day and such a good day to begin my third semester.

Us with Prof Bani 

There were also several events happened during the day that I'd like to convert it in words so I can later reread back and get emotional (bahahaha). But later in the next post. 

Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...