2022/12/17

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel. 
It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been involved with litigation matters so participating in contract drafting, contract negotiation are all new to me. But oh well. There's always a first time in life so I'm just going to be pretty optimistic about this. May Allah SWT ease the process. 

Lately, I've been feeling pretty gloomy. I guess most of it caused by my aching right leg, tsk. So I fell down two weeks ago while doing an employment medical check up (the irony of getting hurt while getting yourself checked) at a medical center in Bangsar South. At first, it wasn't that painful but after awhile it somehow does. Last Saturday, I woke up with a super painful foot, that I couldn't walk. My caring parents brought me to the clinic and I was on wheelchair forawhile. It was hilarious to think about it, but at the same time dang it was scary weh for not being able to walk. It taught me to be grateful and appreciative of my legs and I've been pampering my feet like crazy. Gah. I am embarking a new phase of life. I need confidence from my two legs (and other body parts as well - must honouroubly mention just in case they're sulking 💢). Right now, it's still aching but I've been stretching and it does feel better. Semoga esok dan mendatang semakin baik hendaknya. Aaamiin. 

Okie maybe that's that for now. We're two weeks to go to 2023, hopefully I'll be writing again before the new year. 

Insya Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...