2018/12/23

Back from Hiatus

I know guys, I know. I have been missing for so long. The last time I updated this blog was on October 17th 2017, and now it's the end of December 2018. Crazy! Time flies hella fast- like if I am pregnant, my baby would be out by now? lol but gosh, I miss writing and freely scribbling out my thoughts and let my emotions run wild on this site.

Nevertheless, I cannot promise that I'm back and going to be active like I used to, but I will (cough) try (cough) to post more often.

So guys, looking at the previous post, I have skipped half of my semester 3 UM law school life and the whole semester 4 and 5 as well. Bij, am I that busy? Ummm kinda or more like busy procrastinating #stillthesameoldqausar I'm in my third year of degree study. Blegh so old but still fabulous xoxo

Ok guys, I'll update soon what's so amazing about 2018. Let's pray that the next time comeback would not be next year. Aha!


Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...