2017/07/20

The root cause of my constant battle

Remember my last post about my constant battle? I was looking for an answer to my wonder. Then I randomly had a girls' day out with these two yesterday.


So I bet you guys know about the Fish Manhattan Market July Promotion, RM 8+ for an ala-carte plate of dory / salmon belly and etc (I cannot remember the rest of fishes). I went out to have lunch in NuSentral with Aliah for the first time after she is back in Malaysia. If you are my close friends or a reader of this blog, by now you are familiar with ajumma Aliah. Suddenly, our friend, Ai (she lives in Kedah) beeped us in the class whatsapp group, asked if anyone was free to hang out with. It was so coincidence that Ali and I were also together. So, we invited Ai to join us and half an hour later, Ai arrived. We did nothing much, just walked around NuSentral and had an evening drink at Starbucks. 

At Starbucks, we talked a lot; about school, our studies, family, struggles and the most beautiful thing about it is that, everything that we discussed brought us to faith discussion... I am (yes until today) feeling emotional and I finally figure out the root cause of my constant inner battles within myself.


It is because I miss school. I miss my girl classmates the most.



I diagnose myself having taipingsick. 




Wait, I'll be back with a post on my high school life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...