2016/04/21

Asasi Semester 2, checked!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,

Alhamdulillah, Semester two is over and I am so grateful for the chance given to be a part of Asasi Dengkil community. Started my foundation in UiTM Shah Alam as the very last batch of asasi then transferred to Dengkil as the first batch. How special. I’m so terharuu.

Semester two was, fuuuuuhh it was definitely langit dan bumi compared to semester one in term of syllabus, environment, friends, house, facilities, financial, etc. Many times in uni, I felt like killing everybody around me and throwing things to the ground but itulah, alhamdulillah dikurniakan kesabaran dan orang orang yang supportive; they keep me going and yeap, here i am. dah habis asasi dah!!1! hehehe


Many things also happened in semester two. Be it good or bad events, I believe that both experiences make me stronger than before. A lot of tears and sweat (Malaysia is so panas lately mashaAllah) spilled, but no regrets. I am so blessed and feeling wonderful, thank you Allah. 

Here, let's pictures do the talk hehe. I am so lazy to type. I apologise to those who actually wait for my post but I come out with wordless hehehe 

My Comfort Zone
Basically, this is my bed and study table. I love my house in dengkil. It is so convenient and has so many fans! back then in kolej mawar, one room with only one kipas and it's so hot huhu. contrary to dengkil, it's much cooler alhamdulillah hehe oh and my window scenery is directly to pintu gerbang uitm dengkil, and picc can be seen from my window hehe 



(tak selalu bersepah pun sebenarnya tau! ni masa exam global issue) 





Class Trip to Bagan lalang

So my class decided to have a class trip by the beach side of bagan lalang. We went there on 5th March on fatini's birthday and had a splendid time together. Makanan banyak gila. Pizza, cake, BBQ (chicken, lamb, fish and prawn hehehe), nasi goreng tomyam, junkfood. We played some sukaneka together, the guys even played football and we watched the sunset together huuuuu and during the night after maghrib before we went back to dengkil, we had a random camp fire! Nadi played the guitar and we all sang songs (Sempurna, The Climb, Kau Ilhamku, Anuar Zain's) while eating grilled marshmallow.I miss this picnic already :') 
























Study Week

Our "study week" actually only for four days (excluding saturday and sunday) and yeap it still be called study week. During study week, I spent most of the hours at PTAR library.  But whenever I am lazy to go down, I'll only stay at home, in my room or at the study table. Below are random moments consisting when Ain and Ellya (they're my housemates, used to be my roommates in shah alam) and I decided to go for a walk around kolej dahlia for some fresh air and library moments. Oh ya! termasuk sekali solat hajat perdana held by comrade. 













Last Day of Asasi 

After paper law039, that marks the end of our foundation year. Tak tergambar rasa gembiranya. I could recall sharena's face after her paper was taken by the invigilator. She turned behind, and made that face "beb dah habis asasi!!" hahahaha ya Allah, at the moment rasa macam air mata tumpah kegembiraan dan kepuasan hati beb. Syukur ya Rabb. Then we gathered at the center tanah lapang of uitm dengkil between the academic buildings to snap pictures.














Advance 19th Birthday Celebration 

I am so terharu beyond words that after the last paper, my squad decided to go out to have some fun and celebrated my 19th birthday huhuhu. We went to eat at absolute thai, then went for bowling. solat asar then straight away to Dal.Com cafe, they bought bingsu and then tadaaaaa suddenly ada lagu birthday huhu :') Terima kasih, atan. you guys are so sweet huhuhu /nangis/








 





There are many more events but above are some highlights hehe. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, I am so blessed. seriously, so happy to be surrounded with amazing people together creating awesome memories. Syukur, I've ended my foundation year. Doakan ye saya dapat result yang terbaik and dipermudahkan untuk degree.

Thank you for actually reading until this part. See you later in other post. Have a great day!


Sayonara, hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...