2016/07/19

*vaccum*

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

I am sorry that i always come here, typing then end up saving the posts as draft instead.  I am not a good writer huuuuu.


life update

1) i am working in a pharmacy. 
wooohoooo yeap. it has been around two months now and I am quitting end of this month heee. I'll blog longer about my experiences and what i learnt later, insyaAllah. 

2) i got my examination result for semester two. 
i actually wrote a very long post for this matter but at the very last minute of posting, i had some thoughts that stopped me from clicking the "publish" button. i am very very very afraid of being judged. but just to let you know that my result was, alhamdulillah beyond my expectation. 


3) eid
selamat hari raya semua! maaf zahir batin atas segala salah silap, yang tersengaja dan tak sengaja. and any of the wrong doings towards me, forgiven too! kosong kosong ye.


i have a lot of thoughts and words to share but i dont know where to start! hopefully, i am able to hihi 

that's all for now, adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...