2017/03/14

Busy girl







Hola amigos.
I'm now home. But just for a night 'cause I'll be back tomorrow. Though it's Wednesday (I don't have any classes every Weds hihi) but I've a replacement Contract II tutorial tomorrow. So yeap, I'll be saying hi to um pj gate tomorrow noon. Hm well I'm actually waiting for maghrib to berbuka puasa ganti. Ramadhan is coming up soon, better be prepared physically, mentally and in a good state of Iman, insyaAllah.

It's week 5 according to the academic calendar. Everyone's getting busier. Assignment due date and tests approaching. Besides the hectic usual routine of a law student's life, I have extra commitments for 12th College Dinner @ MAG as a sponsorship bureau, involved myself with the UMxUI Street Law program under COP as well as being the secretary for my batch's social engagement and the college's magazine, Royalzine. Phew. I can tell you that my life has been so productive and and full with excitement lately. There's always something that I look forward to everyday. I'm so blessed and content for the opportunity and experiences I had and have. In fact, one of my goal this semester is to stretch out my potential to the best I could and to embrace every moments productively.

Maghrib is in 10 minutes. *run to the dining table*

InsyaAllah I'll update more, soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...