2019/10/27

This very date

Ayy this blog has now become a mushy place huh. It cringes me so much but I'm glad I still have a space to express. 

It's that time of the year. Besides I have a duty to change my road tax on this date, it also brings another meaning that not many know, but maybe some do, maybe you do. 

Time has passes like crazily high speed and God knows how much I'm distracted with life that sometimes I forgot this little feeling, a small ray of hope for us. Actually, there are days when the heart "check-up" results hint that I've moved on from us. Even at this point when of life, I think I have moved on. But that's the thing, it's always I think. I'm not confident enough to man up because I'm so afraid of the day my thoughts long the idea of us, and I crawl back to the old stand. 


In case you're reading this which I doubt you are interested and clueless with where this post is going, I just want to say that I'm doing really fine in life, with or without you. That's one thing I'm very sure of and I'm proud of it. But there are days when I wish I can update you all the amazing stuff happened to me, and how much I want to know what you have for lunch and what makes you smile today. We used to do it not often, one a month, once in six months, once a year, and later we faded, just like that. There were times when I initiated us, but your indifferent reply made me eventually gave up. God, I miss when you were there to check or even a slight interested over my life. 


I have always prayed for your well-being, but today I'm going to put it here. May you are blessed and protected always. 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...