2020/01/14

FINALLY

IT'S 2020.
Phew. Can you believe it that it's 2020, now? It's so crazy how fast the earth spins. Time really needs to slow down, I am so not looking forward to become an adult. I see that adulting isn't as nice as one's wish for it to be. Nevertheless, am still going to stay optimistic, pal. No one says it's going to be easy anyway. 

NOW CATCH UP, SESH!

I just finished my semester 7 final exam yesterday. Semester 7 or 3 1/2 years of school, guys. I am one semester away to bid law school goodbye (aamin!) and where did all the time go huh. To be honest, the sentimental me kind of regret a little for not religiously updating this site so I'd be able to reread the described memories in the future. But then again, there are photos in the gallery, instagram, facebook and ... twitter (sort of, thought mostly it's just of my rants about the weather or my hungry tummy). Anyway, exam was okay. I had a last paper syndrome real bad. Like so so bad. I can't remember when was the last time I dwelled over last paper. I tweeted about it twice or thrice and that's bad 'cause I sounded desperate ha-ha-ha but I'm so so so glad for a month break starting today! Alhamdulillah.

Anyway I just checked out the previous posts and the last time I updated about school was a year ago, or rather a short quick update and apology for not being active on this site. Again, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha :( I am really sorry :( This apology is for no one but for myself, for not being able to write down the little milestones embraced. Ugh this year, I will try to write more. Even the random stuff or occasions. I should appreciate this space better, really really really have to.

School was alright. I really don't want to start with the law school being the busiest... or hardest ... or any other remarks that will frown students from other courses. Law school was okay, it was a typical law school thingy. Reading cases, preparing case notes / class notes, assignments, role plays, tutorials, quizzes, tests and now that I am in the final year of law school, we have three courses with on going assessment so I kinda died half-way through it. The worst was during the mid-semester break. Everything was like BAM at once. Never want to revisit that phase again.  Nonetheless, all blessings go to the Almighty for the strength to endure until this day. 

Anyway, this semester was generally productive for me. In terms of studying, I kinda back on track in terms of putting more effort into it. That's probably because I have no other student bodies' commitments, or I am just more motivated to do good for my second last lap. I really really really hope it will fix my cgpa. Aaamin! In terms of participation in the faculty, I went to Bandung and Chiang Mai for international clinical legal education programmes. Phew, now that I think about it, I didn't update this site about me, being the COP 18/19 Director... Aaaak, ok maybe in the next post I'll write more about it. Oh and to wrap up December 2019, the UMLR was so nice to feature me under the person of the month column :( Ee Jiee wrote it beautifully and I am so in awe - link . So so so grateful that the post captured most of my law school journey. Then, study break and exam. And now, I am here, on my first day of break.

So this one month rest, I am going to spend most of it with healthy lifestyle because that's 2020 objective. I really need to appreciate my body, my skin, my health, myself. 2020 is about being healthy; physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. 

I'll update more (hopefully!!) so can't wait to be able to write again. 

Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...