2020/12/19

Quick Update for the 1000th time

Whew. I don't know where to begin but let me surprise you that your homegirl has completed her LL.B journey at Universiti Malaya! It's so surreal but I did it! *insert festive songs* So, law school officially ended somewhere end of July; it was Evidence Law II paper. Then, I had a break or more like an opportunity of me becoming a functional daughter and sibling aha! And what about chambering? Tada! I'm pursuing my chambering on 21.12.2020, which is tomorrow. *chuckles, I am pretty nervous. But I'm going to have faith for He is with me, always. 


That's the update for now. 
Better than never hehe.


I'll be back soon with another update! or story (very unlikely considering my past performance tsk but I'll try!) 


Thank you for reading, if there is one. 


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...