2015/04/02

Cheers.

I've wanted to do this for so long; to clean up the mess in this site. I feel like to stop expressing on my daily routine and start to express thoughts from my own perspective. I've afforded a dainty notebook from kaison to doodles my untalented sketch, inspiring quotes and daily routines. My languages becoming more deteriorated day by day and that makes me feeling uneasy. But then, my korean vocabulary is developing bit by bit. I'm not sure whether to delight or feeling glump for the sign that shows that I'm being unproductive that I past the time with k-dramas.

Whatever it is, so glad to back on path and run the blog. I hope that I have the time to compose more InsyaAllah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...