2015/04/09

Badan Wakil Pelajar


If I'm going to write about the journey I rode, I could write a thick book with hundreds of chapters. Therefore, this is just the simplified version of my story.

My highschool life was just a typical student's life but I chose to add spices to it and I found it to be very beautiful and mesmerising. It all started when I decided to sign up to be a student representative council (src) back then in year 2013. 

Going through the stages really taught me a lot of things; to mind what you say, to always be positive no matter how hard you battling with life and to accept people's opinion and respect them for whoever they are. Speaking the truth, I never thought that I would go that far until reality hit me, my name was announced during morning assembly. 

First meeting was held. An awkward introduction in the meeting room, we exchanged our glimpsed and smiled to one another and had a small talk about serious things. When I thought about it, it's crazy how time flies and we finally discovered that we had each other's back. And, I never thought that from acquaintances, we could call ourselves a family.

Our first task was handling the formal monday assembly. Second,it was teacher's day 2013. And in the middle of the year, we came with the idea about our first project, dirgahayu negaraku. 

I remembered, everything went well until we had to replanned last minute because of principal's sudden order. To enlarge the mess,some of us were going to global leadership camp. It was a really hard time back then. A day before the event, I had fever and I remembered how Sahira and Azwar worked really hard and helped me a lot when all I could do was sleeping with migraine. On the actual day, we carried out the programmes but in the end, we were thrown with water from the big longkang. I remembered we all were scared of going back to hostel and being bashed by everyone when in the first place, our intention is not to abuse anyone but actually, one of the phases to unite the batch. 

Come to think about it, how amazing we are from a small project like dirgahayu negaraku, we managed to handle big programmes; superhero teacher's and staff's day and starry starry night annual dinner? Especially during annual dinner. Everyone had their own committee and I was in charged on performances and tentative. I remembered how our life turned upside down because of annual dinner. Sleepless night where we had meeting every night until 2am, paper works, meeting with skps and companies outside, business outing. There was this one day when I was in my school uniform from 6am until 11pm. And a day before the dinner was held, I cried of stress because it's too tiring. That's only my part doesn't include my mates' story. We all have our own struggles. But the good things are, we always support one another and not being selfish even though we are busy with our own part. 

I would be a liar if I tell you we're always okay. There are also times we quarreled and disagreed with contradict ideas and opinions. We fought till we cried then we hugged tightly, said sorry and be okay and even closer. And we're just ordinary human. Sometimes we got offended with one another but open table and discussion are always the best way to solve. And to not have a good relationship in a team is surely hard; task aren't progressing and we can't put 100% focus on studies. It's very important for us to have a good bond, seriously. 

When I think about it, I hardly believe that we managed to go through and cope our hectic life from zero to hero. It's amazing how little time we got for ourselves and most of our precious minutes,hours and effort, we sacrificed for school and batch. We went through all the hassles in fact most of us have no experience on being one. Perhaps being one means having fun 24/7, walk gracefully with grey uniform and rule the school like there's no tomorrow. But no matter how details I'm going to elaborate about the feels of "actually" being one, no one would understand until they face it on their own. Being hatred and blamed but still keeping our head held high because we would always be silent heroes.

I am always grateful for meeting them. 
People have been asking "what is the point of being one but you didn't get offer to any scholar or interview?" 
I would answer that later, 
when I achieve my dream. 

from left; Azwar, Nash, Raziq, Aqil, Syawal, Nabiel, Irfan, Respected advisor Cg Zaman, Beloved advisor Cg Faizah, Masturah, Arifa, Nabilah, Husna, Qausar, Khairina, Sahira; with full of love


Thank you for the superb memories, surely good time with all of you. 
May Allah bless this endless friendship.

& I'm sorry for my flaws, am just an ordinary girl with a huge responsibility. Forgive my imperfect lead, I'm giving my best with all my might lillahitaala

1 comment:

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...