2015/10/17

happy #1

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Wow. It has been awhile.

I am so happy for the approximately two months of break after final exam wehehe
Asasi life was tiring but I'm happily living through out semester one and looking forward for semester two.

And I'm so happy that I can finally catch up korean dramas and variety shows.
I fasted for one month from fun huhuhu

And being a law student, I don't really have time to listen to songs.
I used to listen to songs while doing add maths, modern maths, physics and chemistry but since now the subjects are all on reading, so I need tranquility to absorb the facts. The only time to listen to song is in the bus when I'm on my way to faculty which is less than 10 minutes :')

Arghhh I am so happy T_T

*cries*

YEAY FOR HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambling about: my right foot

Tomorrow, 19.12.2022, is my first day of work as a corporate in house counsel.  It feels pretty surreal. Nerve-wrecking too. I've been i...